Out of stock
Advanced Digital SystemTM – A Curtis
ADSTM represents the future of coffee equipment
technology, giving operators unparalleled control,
consistency, quality, and ease of use.
• Digital Superiority – Electronic solid-state technology centralizes controls on the front Touchkey
Panel for easy programming and precise performance.
• Touchkey Control Panels – Provides up to 10
times longer working life than mechanical switches
and a smooth surface for easier cleaning and
• Fully Programmable Grind Cycle – Digital LED
readout shows grind cycle length clearly. Set grind
cycle from 1 to 99 seconds
• Self-Diagnostic – ADSTM technology expedites service.
• One Touch Grind-to-Brew – When combined with
the GEMGT or ThermoProTM, digital controls automatically select the brewing cycle to correspond with
selected grind quantity for error-proof brewing
The Easiest Interface Ever
LED Display — Indicates grind cycle length for the absolute accuracy of grind. Dial-in perfect grind length, eliminate guessing.
Grind Select Buttons — Select from small, medium, large and the InterLockE system automatically locks in grind time on the brewer (3-batch only option). Each button is fully programmable to your specifications.
Grind Select Indicator Lights — Lets you know clearly which cycle length is currently grinding.
Factory-set grind cycles can be easily changed. Grind time for each cycle is accurately displayed by the readout. To change, simply follow these steps (each button is set independently):
• Turn the grinder off. Place a brew cone and filter in the
• Press and hold the grind cycle button. At the same time
press and release the ON/OFF button.
• Now press the grind cycle button again. The display will
indicate its current setting. Immediately following it will
begin grinding. The display will indicate the elapsed time
• When the desired level is reached, release the button.*
• Wait until the motor has stopped completely, and press any OTHER button on the same side. This sets the time and exits the programming mode.
NOTE: *Add time by pressing and holding the flashing button until the desired level is reached. Digital InterLockTM System – Only from Curtis. Automatic Grinder-to-Brewer Interface Designed for fresh grind/fresh brew programs, the Curtis Digital InterLockTM System connects compatible Digital Control Coffee Brewers to Digital Control Grinder for simple, error-proof grinding and brewing. With the push of a button, the Grinder automatically conveys the selected grind volume to the brewing system. The brew selection is then “locked-in” to the corresponding grind cycle…incorrect cycles are “locked out.” If both brewer sides are in use, the Grinder’s memory stores the information and waits until aside is available.
• Dual-Hoppers – Include decaf or a specialty coffee in your
fresh grind/fresh brew program.
• Infinitely Adjustable Grind Settings – From extra coarse to
• Larger Hopper Capacity than Competitive Models –
Reduces labor costs with less frequent refills.
• Positive Flow Auger – For uninterrupted coffee dispensing.
• Self-Adjusting Brew Rails – Easily handle large Gemini
• Wide Match Profile – Brew rails never extend beyond
housing with larger baskets.
• Large Grinding Burrs – Provide faster more efficient
• Accurate and Consistent Throw – For even distribution,
• Uniform Grind.
• Powerful 1/2 hp Motor – Equipped with safety circuit
• Standard 120VAC Operation